Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pumpkin Obsession

I have a bit of an obsession with pumpkins. It's probably bordering on hoarding. Maybe. I pulled them all out the other day. I was feeling Fall-ish. The kids are in school, the days are shorter and a little cooler....so why not. I put them all on my table and then decided what I wanted to go where.
On the bookcase.....
These were a gift from a friend.....I love them.
The mantle.....no more summer time fun here.
On my favorite little bookcase I kept it simple.
I put most of my favorite pieces here in the entry. Honestly....I put this buffet here so I'd have a flat surface to decorate. But don't tell Jim. I told him it was strictly for extra storage.
Have you decorated for Fall? What is your favorite?


8 comments:

Kathleen said...

i have not decorated for fall yet...but i'm not ready to admit that it'll get cold again! cute pumpkins :-).

Connie said...

You have quite the pumpkin collection there. I love the mantle and the picture in the old window frame, it reflects perfectly with all the other pumpkins.

I haven't even thought about decorating for fall yet, our summer was so late making it's appearance this year that I think I want to squeeze out every bit of summer I can. However, decorating for fall is always so fun. I am amazed at how much there is for decorating for fall now than there used to be.

the mom~ said...

Oh My Goodness!!! You're making me want to decorate for fall!!! eeekkk!!! Now I think I know what I'll be doing this weekend :)
I LOVE all you're fall stuff!

Rochelleht said...

HA HA! Can't exactly get excited to put out pumpkins when it's still over 100 every single day.

Kim said...

Oh can I tell you how much more I love your decorating posts now that I have been to your house and can truly know where all those things are going! LOVE IT!!! I love that picture above the Mantle! Love it all!

Jane said...

Ok -- So why aren't you here decorating my place? Not even sure where my stuff is and it certainly isn't this amazine!

Grandma Rozla said...

I love the bookcase!

Walker said...

You house always looks so feastive and beautiful! I think you did an awesome job! (could you come to my house and do mine;)