Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Quick Project

This is one of the projects I made yesterday. It was so quick and easy. I have seen cute, embellished clipboards around for quite some time....but I've never needed one. Until now. I am going to use it to hang pictures and inspirational quotes in my "Project Room". I like the way that sounds.....Project Room....Anyway....You don't really need a tutorial for this one.


It was way easier than pie. You just take paper, some ribbon and some sort of semi-flat embellishment, grab your Mod Poge and get to work. The key is to work backward. I put the cute stuff on the bottom side of the clear clipboard so if I ever needed to use it for it's intended purpose....no sweat....

I put the paper flowers down, then the ribbon and then the paper. I followed it up with several light layers of Mod Poge and let it dry over night.


I did a project similar to this using 12x12 (not clear) clipboards. My dream is to find clear 12x12 clipboards. My life would be complete. Yes, my needs are few.


I am linking to the Strut Your Stuff link party. Check out the fun we are having!!




3 comments:

Kim said...

I sure hope one of these has my name on it! HEHE! SOOOOO CUTE!!!

Nae said...

Love, Love, Love! You are da bomb fo shor! I'll keep an eye out for the coveted 12x12 clipboards.

Connie said...

You are so clever. I would never have thought to buy clear clip boards and do that. Here goes another idea to add to my pinterest. Thanks!!!