I suggested she take off her shoes. It was cool and rainy but it had to feel better than brand new, super high heeled shoes.
"But I can't get them off" was her reply. So what's a Mama to do? Help her, that's what!
Her feet did not want to come out of those shoes. They were on good and tight.
VICTORY!! Sort of....my sweet girl did the rest of our time at the temple without shoes and she was just fine with that.
Sad face. I do love this little face. She cracks me up so often with it. I love her more than I can say. Thanks for the






5 comments:
those are cute pictures! and why do cute shoes always have to be so painful?
Oh our girls with high heels...they are so funny.
Those do look painful, ouch!
The things us girls do...
I do love her hair though!
oh I sure do love that face!!!
How did I miss this post??? I LOVE it! I too love that pouty Jo face. My fave!!! I love being your personal photog. So very much wish I could fly to Idaho this next week and snap photos of your crew. Have a GREAT time!!!
Post a Comment