I love these people. So much. I am thankful for each of them. They bless my life and make me want to be a better person.
Abby is the perfect addition to our family. She is sweet and sassy and we love her. Kevin's family is about the cutest thing ever.
Auntie Jo is more than happy to take charge of this little muffin. He is so dang cute!!
My Jo...She has my heart. I am so thankful for her. She has learned so much this last year. She has taught me along the way.
Being a grandma is something I am most thankful for. Having this little guy in my life is the icing on the cake.
He has been blessed with a Mama who loves him and a Daddy who adores him...he is lucky little guy. These people make me truly thankful.
We've Moved!
1 year ago







5 comments:
Such great pictures. Lots to be thankful for!!!
What a great looking bunch you all are. That baby couldn't get any cuter if he tried.
They are all very lucky to have you too!
Oh my goodness!! He's the cutest boy ever!!
You are so blessed!
Post a Comment