This is my bed. My massive log bed. It probably weighs 500 pounds. It is cool and unique and very manly. The bedding was purchased for a cool $20 at a garage sale 4 years ago (as of this summer). It too is quite masculine. I have liked it, but lately I have been wanting something a little more me. Back when we bought our mattress, NFM gave us a gift card to come back and use. We had to use the entire card in one trip so I wanted to get something good. I needed a new rug and the rugs I found were reasonably priced, leaving some money to spend on bedding......
Of course this isn't the first set I loved. The first set was aqua (go figure) and had yellow and pink and brown accents. Beautiful. Come to find out it was two bedding sets combined. Yeah...bummer. So I kept looking and found this floaty cloud looking set. They had this fluffy white and a beautiful, soft purple. Both were so lovely. I decided on the white because I can throw different pillows at my whim and change the whole look. So now my manly bedroom has a little softer look. I am loving it!!
We've Moved!
1 year ago



3 comments:
I love it too! Nice change.
OOOOOOO I love that!
very nice!
Post a Comment