So many things to do with family close by!! Dad took me for a ride (a 4 hour ride...hello sun burn) in his favorite car. It is mine too, coincidentally. We drove the back way to Pocatello to watch Cooper and Cylie in their end of the year daycare program. Priceless.
I got to spend some time with this boy. He is a funny kid!! He reminds me SO much of Kevin at this age. The things they worry about, the speed at which they move, their tender hearts...they are brothers for sure!!
Who else could eat a corn dog bigger than your head!!
Then a couple days later I got to come back to Pocatello to see THIS GIRL!! She has a couple jobs for the summer and has been super busy. I have missed her.
We celebrated this girls birthday. I can't believe Miss Cylie is 7 years old. Wasn't she born just last month??
Not even faking. She was awake one minute and telling me she was just going to close her eyes for a minute. Out cold!!
And of course our birthday celebration wouldn't be complete without a trip to Ross Park. The kids convinced Jim to get a slide pass and slide with them.
Mr. Fearless here. He'll go anywhere!!
Miss Brook was all smiles coming down the slide.
I couldn't resist posting this pic of my Nellie dog. Usually if we point the camera or phone at her she shies away from it. Jim must have been really sneaky to get this shot. She's even smiling. She has become a pretty good dog.
That is a quick recap of the last couple of weeks. I like having these kids so close. Now if only I could get mine here...life would be perfect!!
We've Moved!
1 year ago




1 comment:
Love that you have such great people to surround yourself with.
Post a Comment