I think it's finally finished!! Here is what it looked like after the dust had settled. Nice but not quite what I had envisioned. I really wanted built-ins on the sides.
Jim wasn't a fan of the built-in vision (lots of work) so he suggested we find some bookcases. I started looking for some right away.
We ended up at RC Willey's and found some that were almost perfect (perfect would have been built-ins).
At first I didn't love them. They were not right somehow. But the more stuff I put on them, the more I loved them. And the more I loved the blue wall. Go figure.
They are the perfect place for our movies and toys and books. I really LOVE how this project turned out.
When Michael is watching TV I can watch him and love the view from where I am even more now.
We've Moved!
1 year ago

1 comment:
Awww....I love it! I can't wait to come visit and sit in this cozy room with you and feel right at home!
Post a Comment