I'll just warn you now.....this blog post has a million pictures. This post might be best read over a few days. Just sayin'. We had our first (of 2 this year) Prom a couple of weeks ago. Beautiful Boyfriend (or BB) came down from MN to take Sweet Daughter (or SD). It was a fun night for them to hang with some of SD's newest friends.

SD is so beautiful. I think her proud daddy would agree to that.

One of SD's BF's. They are quite a pair. They have very similar personalities. It is fun to hang with them....the little that I am allowed. Ever since I lost my "Cool Card" I have been limited in the time I get to spend with the "IN" crowd.

SD went with these beauties and their dates to the best restaurant in town (my house) and then to the dance at the SAC Museum. They danced under a huge old airplane. SD said it was cool.

SD and BB have been dating for quite a while now. They are best friends and enjoy spending every minute they can together. This week SD and I will travel to MN for BB's Prom. They do it up in style with a Grand March and everything. I am very much excited for that.

Next on the list of exciting things in my life right now was my short trip to Idaho. Kim and I got our eyebrows "done" and Michelle had a front row seat. Lucky her...HA!

Miss Lu has gone from that pre-teen look to the...."Holy Cow...time to lock her in the basement" look. She is stunning and her parents are in for a fun time trying to keep the boys away now!!!

SD and her bessfriend Baby Cy. SD and BC were SO dang cute together. First thing BC asked for in the morning was her besfriend.

Yes, my eyebrows are a bit dark (and fierce) for now. But you just wait until the scabs fall off....hahahahahahahahaha ICK!!

Baby Blue Eyes....he is such a little boy. There really isn't a better way to describe him. He is all boy...and a true leftie, like his Auntie Lori.

SD and I got to hang in the sun a couple of days that we were there. It was SO nice.

SD giving her grandpa a hug. I just love this girl.

The Fabulous Ms. Zeffie and I. The ATV was the warmest place to sit and believe me, we took advantage of that.

Grandpa blew some bubbles for the babies to chase. They were so cute about it.

SD and her buddy Auntie Kim. These two are so much a like. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

BC with her Mama. We had a fun time hunting for Easter eggs. BC was a pro!

This is Miss Smartie Pants. She is a freakin' genius. I love listening to her talk about the things in her life. She also has THE BEST imagination. The things she comes up with keep us entertained for hours.

I'm calling my little buddy here AAA....All Around Athlete. He is so strong and determined. If he wants to do it...it gets done. Whether is is sports or improving his reading skills...this kid is amazing.

So in a nut shell.....all of this has been taking the majority of my time. SD has had some health challenges lately....but she is finally on the mend and I hope to have her back to normal soon. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes sent her way. This Spring is whizzing by and I hope to have time to sit and do a crafty thing or two in the near future. Until then, my peeps, Live Long and Prosper.
5 comments:
Ahhhh! The prom days were so fun with my kids. Your daughter looks so beautiful, I hope she had a good time. And I love her freckles, so dang cute.
Glad you guys were able to go to Idaho and see the peeps! I saw the pic of Lacy on Facebook and thought it was her friend because she is sooo grown up! Holy cow! Very cute kids! Maybe we will get to see them again someday! :cD
Let me just say BC misses you two something awful!!!!!! As do the rest of us! :( Life just isn't the same without you here! I wish I could see my sweet SD at Prom! I am sooooo sick about missing it all! Love you so much! Give DH my love for letting you come see me!!!
great pictures! looks like you had such a fun trip :-). glad you're back!
Melt my heart! Thanks for the glimpse of your fabulous family. You definitely need to explain the eyebrow procedure to me. You know me... still trying to get my girl on.
Post a Comment