Here I am with my bestests, HH and Nae. These girls found me when I landed in MN....alone and friendless. We found we have more in common than we ever could have imagined. We are wacky and weird and perfectly matched. These women are the most amazing gift givers. They just get me. See the necklace I am wearing? Nae gave it to me for my birthday.

It has an owl on the front of the locket. Nae knows that owls remind me of my Mom.....so I do have a few. She found this for me at a sweet little store and gifted it to me. Just as it is it is a perfect gift. But Nae went one step further......

She took a picture of my Mom (when she was so young....and pregnant with me) and with her mad genius skills, shrunk it to fit in the beautiful locket. Making it truly the perfect gift.

Funny how a small thing can make such a big difference. Now my Mom is quite literally always near my heart.
6 comments:
Literally this necklace spoke to me and told me what to do. I just listened. I love our wacky, fun, supportive friendship! You lift me up and for that I am eternally, forever, & immensely GRATEFUL! Love ya, my sister!
“A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked” ...And believe me we all have cracks. The necklace is a beautiful gift.
Wow. That is amazing!!!
What a beautiful necklace, I love it!
Love this! With all my heart, I am soooooo grateful for those two women! I felt so helpless when you moved and didn't have the support of our family, then came these two angels! Thanks Ladies for always loving and supporting Lori! I love the necklace! It's amazing! Also Miss Lori, I must point out....YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!! You are shrinking! Good job on all your hard work! I love you!
You are so lucky to have such good besties. What a special friend you must have that is so thoughtful and caring. Keep your mom close to your heart.
Post a Comment