My sisters and I like to get matching pajama pants when we go on a trip together. And this trip was no exception. Thanks Kim!!
The little kids love their Uncle Travis (a.k.a. Buddy) too. They love to follow him around. It is the sweetest thing to watch.
The gibbons were making quite the racket while we were at the zoo. I've never seen such a display of loud, swinging monkeys. Cooper thought it was too loud. He is such a funny guy.
I was making pie crust and Cylie (my little shadow) wanted to help.....and whatever Cylie is doing Cooper wants to try too. So we all made pie crust. And I must say...it was the best pie crust I've ever made.
Oh, the movies we watched! I think I can quote Rio from memory. Good thing that is a cute movie. We also watched The Goofy Movie and How the Grinch Stole Christmas (with Jim Carey).
This is us walking home from the park (or the block, as Cylie called it). I am so grateful that they all made the ridiculously long drive to come see me. Family is such an important part of my life. I am so blessed to have such wonderful people to call my own.

6 comments:
How fun! That looks like a great trip. Yeah you on the running. Have I exercised lately? Mmm... not so much...
Wonderful family, great pics & memories for a lifetime. Thank you for sharing it all with us!
Yeah! Such cute pictures! Such a cute family!
so glad you guys had such a fun time! getting together with family is always crazy fun :-).
Ahhh, having family around is such a blessing. You look so fulfilled with all of those blessing hanging out with you. Great job on the 5K.
Awe Shrub, Seeing these pics melt my heart! I wish we were still there! Thank you for letting us trash you house and giving us beds to sleep on! I missed you the moment we left! Love you!
Post a Comment