Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Quickie

So, I ordered a vinyl Valentine's Day subway art....thing. I got a deal on it from Groupdealz. It didn't cost me much....My kind of craft project. I had the paper in my stash and believe it or not, I have a frame stash too. I bought this one for a couple dollars at Michael's.
I cut the scrapbook paper to fit and then put it in the frame behind the glass.
I centered the vinyl on top of the glass and rubbed it all down.
I (very slowly) peeled the transfer paper off the letters. Be careful when you do this in case your vinyl decides to stick to the paper instead of the glass.
There...finished. That was a quickie for sure!
Here is it's new home. Next to my birds. Love birds even.....
Simple, inexpensive and pretty. My type of craft.
Are you decorating for Valentine's Day?
Find me today at Metamorphosis Monday!!

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

very cute! your mantles always look great :-).

Nae said...

quickie - that made me laugh! Love your mantle display and can't wait to see it in person!

Rochelleht said...

Dude, are you kidding? Isn't it still Christmas?? I'm so behind on life. I'll live my Valentine's vicariously through you. It looks awesome.

Connie said...

That turned out so cute. I got my Valentne's decorations out last week. I am having a hard time not making more from all the great ideas I am seeing on Pinterest.