Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tall Dark and Thrifted

 So, our dark friend was so fun to find. He was up on the top shelf (quite a bit out of my line of sight) calling my name. It's a good thing too or I'd have missed out on this heavy hitter. I do love finding the perfect storage solution. My crap craft room is in desperate need of storage.
 A little primer in the HOT sun is always fun!!
He looks like he just stepped off the pages of Beach Weekly. I love his deep, easy-sliding drawers. I can hide my buttons and paper punches in here no problem. Yay! for Good Will and Yay! for spray paint!! Hope you have found some treasures lately!!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Great makeover Lori.

OK, now is where I say (in a whiney voice)"How come I never find anything good like that?".

Kathleen said...

so pretty!! great job, crafty gal!