I just had a few pictures I wanted to show you. Of course they are all about Michael. That baby has consumed my every thought. I just love him so much. He is growing and changing so fast. It is killing me to be so far away. We went to Utah to be there for his blessing. My Dad and Zeffie were gracious enough to open their home to my rowdy family. It was a wonderful trip. This grandpa made sure he got lots of snuggle time.
So did Auntie Jo. They have a special bond, these two.
He has grown and changed so much from the tiny new-born that he was when I was here in June. He is so beautiful. He talks an giggles. He is just heavenly.
This proud Daddy couldn't be happier. He loves Michael so completely. His whole face lights up when he holds his son. I love this more than I can say.
We wait in line to hold this little guy. He never gets put down for long. He is just too fun.
I got to see Jackie for a minute while we were in Utah. It was fun to see her and catch up. Friends like her are hard to come by.
Two sleepy boys. One with a hat and one with a binki. My loves...
Cylie was excited to hold the "tiny baby". Not sure she has been around many infants. She loved every minute she got.
Then there is me back in June. Look how small that boy is. Tiny baby, for sure. I am rocking him in my Mom's rocking chair. My Mom rocked her grandbabies in it. Now her first grandson can rock her first great-grandson in it. Priceless. I cannot wait to go back. This kid has my heart.
We've Moved!
1 year ago










4 comments:
You are such a cute grandma and who wouldn't be with that adorable baby?
Beautiful! Love you and your new grandbaby too!
I loved every last thing about this weekend! I can't wait to see you again! I luff you!
Awwwww, you are such a natural at being a grandma.
Post a Comment