Before I get started, I just want to give a shout out to my AMAZING friend and work out partner, Katrina. She made me the biggest candy bouquet EVER!! She is awesome and I love her. And this (see pic below) came via FedEx today. 16x20 isn't quite big enough. I love him so much...next time I'll do the whole wall.
I called Kevin on his birthday Tuesday. We were talking and I told him that he will always remember this birthday because it is his first after becoming a Daddy. Just like 41 for me will be special, for the same reason. I started to reflect on some of my past birthdays. In the interest of keeping a record, I'll jot them down quick. (Feel free to skip any or all of them)
18-Kevin was born
20-Married the best man I know
22-Jo was born
23-Moved to Blackfoot and bought a house
29-Moved to Rigby
34-Mom was diagnosed
35-Moved to Minnesota (no regrets. At. All)
36-Mom died, Kevin graduated from high school
37-Kevin left to serve a 2 year mission
38-We moved to Nebraska
39-Kevin came home
40-Kevin got married, Jo graduated from high school
41-Michael was born
There has been a lot of stuff lately it seems. Lots of big mile stones. A whole lifetime of memories. I am so abundantly blessed.
We've Moved!
1 year ago



3 comments:
happy birthday!! i'm so glad you had a good day--what a rich life you have led!
That is a great way to mark milestones in your life by using your age that things happened.
Wow, you have lived a lot of different places. Any news on the area in which I live? That would be a great move. :o)
Holy candy bouquet batman! that thing is AWESOME!!! And I love the age thing of specail memories, I'm going to write on down for myself. Hope you had a fabulous birthday!
Post a Comment