I am just going to tell you right now....there are a lot of pictures in this post. Our family has grown recently. Michael James was born on May 20th. He is so perfect. I can't talk about him enough. Folks at the gym, the cashier at the store, the guy on the opposite side of the gas pump all get to hear about my new little grandson.
He is beautiful and calm. He hardly ever fusses. Any he never squawks just because. He is snugly and sweet. Who on earth wouldn't want to hold this little guy??
He has so much personality already. He is definitely a morning baby, unlike his daddy. He has the cutest little expressions. I am totally in love.
This is Kevin at the same age (about a month old). They look a lot a like.
I did get to see The Sisters while I was in Utah. They are such good sports. They left their families and drove down to Ogden to see us. We camped out in Kevin's apartment all together. Good times. I love them so much. Their support means so much to me. My dad took us all out to lunch before I had to fly home. It was fun to just listen to them all talk....while I loved on this sweet boy.
Kevin's childhood friend, Ashlee Parkinson, took some newborn pictures of Michael. They turned out so dang cute! He is so tiny. Of course he is growing so fast.
When we have our family pictures taken next month he will be so much bigger already. You really do forget how fast they grow and change.
He was a little different every day that I was there. So precious. I can't even describe how different the feelings are being the grandma as opposed to being the mom. The tender, watchfulness is there...but it is more. It is so much more.
When I say he has my heart, it is not just an expression. I haven't felt this way about any other being on this planet. I am so proud and honored to get to be his Grandma Honey. I can't wait to watch him as he grows.
We've Moved!
1 year ago











6 comments:
Tears. I LOVE this. I love you. I love him. Lots of love.
My heart swells for you! What an honor to be Grandma Honey.
soooo sweet! he's a very lucky little baby to have such a loving grandma! so happy for you and your family :-).
sooo darling! he's so lucky to have such a loving grandma. so happy for your family!
He is such a little love! He is one very lucky little man to have you as his g honey! HAHA! Like G money...only better! I can't wait to see you all again soon!
Oh my goodness! He looks delicious! You are one blessed Grandma Honey!
Post a Comment