This is my baby girl. It's her birthday today. 20 years ago I lay in the hospital in Soda Springs holding the most perfect little girl ever.
She didn't stay small for long. Before I knew it she was crawling and then walking. She was sassy from the moment she could string two words together. She went to school and learned all that public education had to offer.
She has loved and lost and loved again. She has made friends in every city we lived. She has brought us more joy than we thought possible...she's brought some tears too. She has taken it all and learned some very important lessons.
She has tasted adventure and independence. She is the most loyal of friends. She is funny and smart and beautiful. She has a tender heart and wicked sense of humor.
She is a devoted Auntie and a sweet sister. This girl of mine is so loved. I am so excited to see where she goes from here.
I love her more than more and I feel so blessed to have her for my daughter, and my friend.
We've Moved!
1 year ago






1 comment:
Oh how I love that sweet girl of yours! She amazes me with her awesomeness! I guess she got it from her Momma!!!!
Post a Comment