For Mother's Day this year I have BOTH my kids here! I am so excited for that!! Last year they were both far away and it made for a long day indeed.
Jo and I have wanted to see Wicked for a few years now but it never worked out....until.....
The touring production came to Omaha (again) and we got tickets!!! Kevin is taking Abby for their anniversary later this month so it was just Jo and me.
We were in the SECOND row!! Yep...only one row of seats and the orchestra pit stood between us and the stage. It was STUPENDOUS!! Sitting that close it was very easy to get lost in the beauty of it all. The costumes and sets were wonderful and the actors did a great job of pulling us in. It was magical.
It was so perfect that I probably won't ever see it again. If the second production isn't as good I'd feel bad and if it was better I'd feel worse. I will let this be perfect in my head forever.
What an amazing evening!! Thanks Jo!!!
We've Moved!
1 year ago
a.jpg)
a.jpg)

1 comment:
YAY! I loved that you got to go see this, I am however bummed I wasn't there to enjoy it with you! I love you!
Post a Comment