This little guy came into our lives one year ago toady!! He has turned our lives upside down (in a good way). I cannot imagine loving a tiny human more than I do this little guy.We are so blessed to have him (and his parents) here. Watching him grow has been such a joy. I can't wait for every new day.
He has grown and changed so fast. It seems like every morning he looks a little different, a little bigger.
He has even had his first haircut...it was that or grandpa was wanting to take the clippers to it.
He is sweet and smart. He loves to be held and played with. He will bring one of his three favorite books to you and expect you to read them to him until he is done. He loves "The Red Tractor", "How Do Dinosaurs Count To Ten" and "The Going To Bed Book". In the last couple of days he has started branching out a little and bringing me the "I Love You, Stinky Face" book too.
He will sit (or stand) still for a minute or two and watch some Curious George or Dragon Train. Mostly he likes to play with cars or balls or do anything outside. We haven't found a food he won't eat. Even the nasty meat-in-a-jar he gagged down. He LOVES mandarin oranges and black beans and especially toast.
He is a joy to be around and I am so blessed to be his grandma!! Happy Birthday, buddy!!!
We've Moved!
1 year ago



3 comments:
Great post! GREAT boy! I love him and you OH SO VERY MUCH! HaPpY hApPy BiRtHdAy Michael!!!
Yeah! He is such a cutie!!!
I find this quite funny: Kim's b-day is one day before Sabrina's b-day. Your b-day is one day before (or after?) Kailey's birthday. And, Michael and Garrett have their b-days less than a week apart. We really should live closer so we can celebrate all these together ;) Enjoy the day!
I can't believe he is 1! Where has the time gone??? He is such a sweetie! I love that you are getting this time with him! You will form the strongest bond! I love you both!
Post a Comment