A little while ago we had a birthday in the house. Or as you can see...in the driveway!! This guy was mildly interested in his cake but really his joy came from just being outside. He grabbed a couple hands full of frosting and moved on to play in the grass.
As you can see here he liked it ok. We expected him to dive right in. But he was more interested in playing. I love that about him. He is so happy outside. We sit on the porch together all the time. Him in his stroller and me in a chair. Love him!!
Playing with Jo is one of his favorite things! They take photos together all. the. time!! I love this pic of them. I think Jo and Michael will be friends FOREVER!!
We've Moved!
1 year ago

1 comment:
It has been so fun watching him grow the last year and to see your pure joy at being his grandma is priceless. Thanks for posting on here and facebook updates of him, he is so stinkin' adorable.
Post a Comment