Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Thanksgiving

Well it's been a bit since I wrote anything. Thanksgiving was wonderful. We celebrated the Saturday after because K&A were able to come to visit then. It was so good to have them here. And of course we all loved hanging out with Michael.
He loved having so many kids around. We had all the family over for dinner. Michelle and Les and Brook and Cooper came, so did Kim and Lacey, Bridger and Cylie. Dad and Zeffie were there and Jim and I of course. I think this house was exactly the right choice for us. We had this big room to hang out in.
The only thing I would change is having a basement. Other than that this house is perfect!! We were able to spread out and there is definitely enough seating for everyone. 
We had all of our favorite and traditional Thanksgiving foods. And the best news that K&A broke during the blessing on the food....THE ARE EXPECTING ANOTHER BABY IN MAY!!! I am so excited!! 
Papa decided it was time to introduce Michael to The Polar Express. Goodness!! Our little train-loving boy LOVED this movie. He would sit for all of it when the train was involved. It was magical.
And of course the occasional George is always a winner. He is just so sweet and precious. I can't wait to spend more time with him. 
Just about 3 weeks ago K&A decided to move to Kaysville (or somewhere real close by) instead of Rexburg!!! So now my days will be filled with Recky (it's what Michael calls me now) duties. I cannot wait. And to meet this newest little boy coming in May and having him here.....will just be amazing.
And when Jo decides to move here my world will be whole again. I keep praying for that. Miracles do happen.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness, I loved catching up on all of your blogging! I sure do love your sweet family and that you are closer to me!!!