Wednesday, March 2, 2016

A Trip to Arches

So I know it has been a while since I posted. I have done so many things. Moving here has been hard. But I finally feel like I am settled (as settled as I can be without my kids). We took a trip south with our awesome friends the Palmers. Jackie and Curtis are so fun to hang out with. 
We went to Arches National Park. It was WOW!! There are so many things to see here. We came here in winter so a lot of the hikes weren't overly accessible. But we got in for free so we weren't bummed about that!!
I can't even tell you how interesting I found all the formations. They seem so random and impossible, but there they are!!
We love spending time with our friends. They are so good to us.
I love this one. It reminds me of three sisters standing watch over the others.
Here is Delicate Arch. You can see the tiny people below it. We were told that the hike was icy so we didn't try it. Next time we will for sure!!
We can't wait to go back and hike some and see the arch up close. We are thankful for our friends and the memories we are able to make with them!!

1 comment:

Jodi Goodwin said...

I love Arches! I have only been once with a group of friends and it will be a time in my life I'll remember forever. I'm glad you had a great time!