He just keeps growing and growing. I tell him to slow down a little...but he isn't listening.
He is finding his hands. It is so fun to watch.
This was his favorite binki for a bit. Now he prefers the smaller, more traditional binkis.
When I get the rare treat of having both the boys close enough to me for a picture Michael will tell me, "Look Rackie, you has boff yooz boys!"
Kevin, Michael and Ethan all look a little bit alike. Two of these babies are Kevin. Can you guess which ones?
Ethan sleeps like his daddy. He likes his arms over his head and one leg sticking out. I had him all bundled up and he squirmed and fussed and wiggled until he got this tiny leg out. Then he fell fast asleep. I can't really blame him. I like my foot sticking out too!
We've Moved!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment