I am way behind. Life got really busy and for a while I was just holding Ethan or playing with Michael. Very little of anything else happened...for real.
Michael has been so excited to be a big brother. Almost as excited as his daddy was way back when Jimi Jo was born. They both really loved holding their babies. Those big grins tell it all.
I know Jo misses her boys. I sure wish we all lived closer.
They even pull the same faces in pictures. Funny boys!!
Ethan LOVES to watch Michael. He is very interested in everything he does.
Even watching Daniel Tiger's neighborhood is must see TV.
Jo and Ethan....I can't wait for her to get to know him.
He is so beautiful. We have loved having him here in our home. He brings a little bit of Heaven with him and we all can feel it.
Michael and Ethan at the same age. Can you tell them apart?
We've Moved!
1 year ago

1 comment:
I can't tell them apart! Also, I love that Michael looks like Kevin, such a cool thing that God does allowing our kiddos to look like us :)
Post a Comment