Thursday, June 9, 2016

Our Focus

Our days are changing. We have shifted our focus to include this new baby into our every day lives. Michael loves to see his baby brother and calls him Eefitt. Is is the cutest. Over night he became a big boy...not our little toddler any more. He is a good helper too.
He is so excited to see when Ethan is awake. He likes to interact with him. Of course he doesn't understand why Ethan doesn't smile at him or talk back. But he is learning to be gentle and quieter  around Ethan. 
This set up we have is pretty perfect. Abby is the main care-giver and while Kevin is at work, I am the back up. Michael hasn't felt jealous or put aside at all. If he needs his mom I take the baby. If Ethan needs mom, I focus on Michael. It has been wonderful. I couldn't love them more.

No comments: