Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Newest Addition

He is here! After 9 months growing in his mom's belly, 3 days of laboring at home and 12ish hours of labor and delivery at the hospital, on May 16, 2016 Ethan Douglas was born!
8 pounds on the nose and a length of 21 inches he is healthy and ready for anything.
He isn't a fussy baby. He is content to sleep. Abby has to wake him up to feed him. I'm pretty sure that will change....but for now...he is just heavenly.
He has the best, most kissable cheeks ever!!
Big brother has been hearing about this new thing called a little brother for months.
He was so excited to see him for real and finally learn what all the fuss has been about.
Their bond was noticeable from the start. These two are going to be buddies.
Michael was excited to hold him. He was also happy to get mom's lap back!!


When he is awake he likes to look around and just chill. 
Of course another baby is a welcome addition. I am so beyond grateful that they are living so close (with us). I love every minute I get to spend with these precious boys.
He is just beautiful.


Papa likes him too and is calling him Bug (Michael is Butch). So our little Bug is finally here!!
Welcome to our family beautiful Bug.

Ethan looks a little more like Kevin than Michael does. But they both look a lot alike. 
Michael wanted to wear Ethan's hat from the hospital. Silly boy!!
And then he was content to watch PBS Kids on Abby's phone while we chatted. He is pretty easy to take places.
I just love this tiny human. He is perfect.
My two grandboys. I couldn't be happier or more proud. They are the light in my life and I couldn't love them more. 

No comments: