Thursday, September 29, 2016

And Again

Our life seems so normal. We love having the Readers here. We love the bonds that are being strengthened. Michael is growing and changing so fast. I went to check on him during his nap and couldn't see him anywhere.
Then I looked under the blankets and found his sweaty, sleeping body. I love this little boy.
My Darla. Takes every chance she can to get snuggles in.
Ah sidewalk chalk. Both a blessing and a curse!!
He watches us so closely. We have to do poop patrol (obviously) frequently and he thinks it might be fun to help out...for now. Give him a few years and he probably won't be so excited for it!!
Michael LOVES Bridger and Cylie. They are probably his favorite people. And they seem to like him too. Which works out well for everyone!!
This is my uncle Bryce. Probably my favorite uncle. He and my Mom were very much alike. We got to go to Jodi's (his daughter) wedding this summer. But then the next time we saw him (not long after) it was for Aunt Chris's funeral. She was such a beautiful, loving woman. She left a huge hole in the lives of so many.
I get to hang with this girl a whole lot now that I live in Utah. Definitely a BIG perk!!
I love snapchats of my family. They make me happy!
Have I told you she isn't allowed on the couch.
Michael wanted to help his dad with some homework. Looks like it's working!!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Love the every day life posts. Your grandson is a good sport to want to scoop poop. Don't know who the little girl is but her freckles are delightful.