Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Catching Up...Again

Do you take selfies in the bathroom at church? I do! As the secretary of the Primary I am in the hall A LOT. So I admit to getting bored once in a while. What's a girl to do!!

2 comments:

Connie said...

What? You have full length mirrors in your church bathrooms? Well there is a good reason to move to Utah. I have started making a list of pros and cons about living in Utah, I'll have to add that to my pro list. My oldest daughter and her family just moved to Woodland Hills (near Spanish Fork) just last week and she would love to see us move there when Hubby retires.

Your outfit is so cute, polka dots rule!

Connie said...

What? You have full length mirrors in your church bathrooms? Well there is a good reason to move to Utah. I have started making a list of pros and cons about living in Utah, I'll have to add that to my pro list. My oldest daughter and her family just moved to Woodland Hills (near Spanish Fork) just last week and she would love to see us move there when Hubby retires.

Your outfit is so cute, polka dots rule!