Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Quick List

Just a quick list of things I am thankful for.

1- My family.....all of them. I couldn't have asked for better people to be with for all of eternity!!

2- My friends....I am so blessed in this area. I have friends in every city I have lived in that I still keep in touch with. I have received so much comfort and joy from my friends.

3-My hubby's job. In this economy that is one thing I am SO thankful for.

4-The Gospel of Jesus Christ and my testimony of it.

5-My job. I love that I am able to work with the special needs kids that I love.

6-My dogs. There is nothing more wonderful on a cold Minnesota winter than to snuggle on the couch with Nellie and Darla.

7-My car. It will take me to the place my heart lives very soon.

8-My new found craftiness....I do love the sprat paint and glue gun madness that has taken hold of my free time.

9-Getting pictures of my son in Texas. Few things give me more joy than that.

10-Toe nails....love 'em

What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Happy to be a part of at least # 9. :-)

Great list!!

Heather said...

I am thankful for Miranda and Jo and the opportunity to take them to the temple today....the first time for both. It was a great day. I'm also thankful for my family, friends, the gospel, and eyelashes. :)

Tammy said...

These are so cute and so easy to make! Thanks for sharing!