Thursday, April 22, 2010

Highlights

On my trips to Idaho, I usually do an OK job taking photos to remember the trip by. Of course there are always those trips that I get home and wonder why in the world I didn't get a picture of.....Well this trip was mostly moments like that. I took pictures mostly on Sunday. I didn't get Kim and I in the pedicure chair. I didn't get any of our sister lunches. I didn't get a photo of me and...any...of the kids. But what I did get I hold as priceless. We played a spirited game of baseball in the back yard. We totally need to instigate the "over-the-trees-and-you're-out rule". It just would have worked out so much better. It was great fun anyway and I loved each and every minute. Bridger got whacked in the face shortly after this so I didn't get a good shot of him batting. He is just naturally athletic.
Cylie in her footie jammies was so happy to run free. She is the funniest kid!! She will imitate your voice. High pitched and squeaky or low and growly...her best line is "goway". It is all one word and she means it!
Cooper or SUPER COOPER as he is more often addressed as learned to clap his hands. Stinking cute!!! His first birthday is coming up. He is amazing....and all boy!
Brook is the funniest thing ever....and smart...Look out!! She is learning so much in school and can really hold her own with her Dad. They like to tease each other and Brook has been known to get one over on her unsuspecting Dad.
Here is Bridger after getting swacked in the face. He is one tough kid. He is doing so well in school too. His favorite planet is Uranus!!! This kid is a hoot!!
Sorry, Kim....but really....this is fabulous! We had such a good time the whole trip and this ball game was the icing on the top!
My beautiful Lacey (with Uncle Travis in the background). She is growing into the most beautiful tween. She is on the swim team and gets really good grades. She rocks!!
Back to my girl Cy. Really....a funnier kid I have never known. We all used to think that Jo was the funniest and smartest toddler that we knew....sorry Jo, but Cylie has taken the crown.
Bridger and Denver like to play in the dog run. Ick and ish that is nasty gross. It has been a really long time since I had a little boy.
The kids LOVE it when Grandpa gets the 4-wheeler out and drives them around his 2 acre yard. The dogs run and bark in hot pursuit which makes Grandpa forget who he is chauffeuring and drive a bit too fast for my taste. The girls always have to remind him to take it slow with their babies on board.
And baby blue eyes....I have some pics I had run through Picnik and really made his eyes pop....But when my computer crashed....I lost them. Not to worry....I am in the process of getting them back. It is just taking a really long time. (Like all of 3 days!)
And lastly...the fun of bracelet/watch making. Like I need another obsession. These beaded watch bands were SO fun to make. They are removable so you can make one for every outfit in your closet!!
Yes...this is why I had to make a couple of jewelry holders. No more room in the basket I was keeping everything in. Darn.....
Love, swoon, melt.....seriously....fabulous!! I had such a great time in Idaho. My family is the bomb.com. Our time together is so precious. This summer, when I have a little more time, I will be able to squeeze in a friend visit or two. But really...family is what it really is all about!!

5 comments:

Connie said...

There is nothing like a good old fashioned game of baseball with the family. You look like you have a wonderful extended family.

Love the watch/bracelet.

Kim said...

HEY LOOK MY EYES WERE OPEN! HAHAHAHAHA! Good times had by all! I am already counting down the days until you come back! I love and miss you! Plus I need more watches! hehe!

the mom~ said...

you and your sisters look so much alike! Beautiful kiddos, looks like a fun time!

cindyc said...

You're a great photographer Lori!

Nae said...

Your family is definitely da bomb! And the photos you did take really capture the fun of it all!