These women are amazing. Really, they are. I'm not sure why they let me hang out with them, but I am so thankful that they do. Ms. Nae, she is an athlete at heart. She inspires us to reach beyond what we think we are capable of and be amazing like her...at least we try. Her type A tendencies keep us on time and scheduled....and laughing the whole way. She is a farm girl and tough as nails. She sets the bar high enough for us to have to reach...but not so high that failure is imminent. Ms. Heather has mad wizard skills. She is our go-to girl for all things organized, out-going and off-the-wall. She is just crazy enough to get the job done. Seriously....she isn't afraid of anything. She will talk to anyone, try anything and follow any of us off whatever bridge we are jumping from.....loyal to the core. Being around these girls makes me happy. So happy in fact, that even today....I can still feel the effects of the weekend laugh-fest. So as I count my blessings today, I start with my friends....and I am SO blessed to have MANY friends....and these two...well, they have my heart.
We've Moved!
1 year ago

6 comments:
Glad you ladies had a nice weekend.
I have a perma-smile on my face too! Senior Weiner... bahahahaha. Seriously, tho', you give me WAY too much credit. I am just so happy to be included and accepted by YOU & HH. I am blessed beyond belief. oh, I had to show off my DMB quote and Halloween wreath to Kelly yesterday (a.k.a. Dr. Schoeder). She was very impressed.
No, no, no...you give ME way to much credit. I would indeed follow you ladies off of a bridge. I'm not too smart is all. :) Thanks for the lovely tribute and the great weekend!
I love this quote even though I don't know who said it. "True friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget." From my experience, it's a true statement.
Oh how fun!!! You guys are stinkin' adorable!
Ahhh, a girl friends weekend...you are truely blessed and I am a little bit jealous. All three of you are so dang cute.
Post a Comment