Nearly Wordless ;) He comes home tomorrow you know...... Kevin and Elder Hatch (from our ward in Rigby!) With his buddies at the MTC Broken car in Texas. The picture for his plaque. His first Christmas away from home. How we've missed him!
Oh man, Can I tell you how excited I am for you! I would tell you no tears but I am afraid there will be more than when he left. All those feelings are returning to me...when David came home! It is a special time you will have with your grown up, adult, returned missionary Kevin. Be sure to stay up late and talk and listen and hug him over and over again! I love you!
Wow! Crying! Excited! Sobbing! Heart is full! Can't talk!...OK I am better now! I am so happy he is coming home! I wish I was going to be there with you! That's ok though! It will give you all some time to settle in before we cause craziness! HEHE! I hope the next 3 weeks FLY by! Miss you!
I am SOOOOO excited for you! I know how much you've missed him and how extremely proud you are of him!!! I hope tomorrow is everything you dream it to be!
And what a great day it will be... 2 years ago, you said your goodbyes (w/o your camera) to your little boy and tomorrow you get to welcome home a man! I'll be with you in spirit and for goodness sake... bring your camera!!
I am so happy for you!!!! We have enjoyed seeing and hearing about his mission. He has taught my boys a TON!! I will always be greatful for the example he is to them. Anthony wishes he could be their and listen to all the stories. Give him a kiss and hug from us. Oh how we love you and miss you all!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you!!! We have loved seeing and hearing about his mission. He has taught my boys a ton. For this I will always be greatful. He has become a fine man. Anthony wishes we could be their and hear all of the stories. Give him a kiss and hug for us. We love and miss you all very much!!!!!!
9 comments:
Oh man, Can I tell you how excited I am for you! I would tell you no tears but I am afraid there will be more than when he left. All those feelings are returning to me...when David came home! It is a special time you will have with your grown up, adult, returned missionary Kevin. Be sure to stay up late and talk and listen and hug him over and over again! I love you!
Wow! Crying! Excited! Sobbing! Heart is full! Can't talk!...OK I am better now! I am so happy he is coming home! I wish I was going to be there with you! That's ok though! It will give you all some time to settle in before we cause craziness! HEHE! I hope the next 3 weeks FLY by! Miss you!
One word for wordless Wednesday.
HooooooRRRRRRaaaaaYYYYYYYY!
I am SOOOOO excited for you! I know how much you've missed him and how extremely proud you are of him!!! I hope tomorrow is everything you dream it to be!
And what a great day it will be... 2 years ago, you said your goodbyes (w/o your camera) to your little boy and tomorrow you get to welcome home a man! I'll be with you in spirit and for goodness sake... bring your camera!!
I am so happy for you!!!!
We have enjoyed seeing and hearing about his mission. He has taught my boys a TON!! I will always be greatful for the example he is to them. Anthony wishes he could be their and listen to all the stories. Give him a kiss and hug from us. Oh how we love you and miss you all!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you!!!
We have loved seeing and hearing about his mission. He has taught my boys a ton. For this I will always be greatful. He has become a fine man. Anthony wishes we could be their and hear all of the stories. Give him a kiss and hug for us. We love and miss you all very much!!!!!!
How exciting! Kev's an RM. Holy Moly! I am so glad that he had such a great mission. I'm sure he touched a lot of people's hearts.
PS-Club72 had bday lunch at Carinos today. We missed you. Hope you can come for the big 40 next year!
Congratulations today!!! So so exciting. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment