I do. That's who!! My MN sisters and I met in the exotic location of Sioux Falls, SD for a weekend of shopping, laughing and fun. Heather brought a beautiful subway art print for us to frame (instant craft gratification). They turned out so beautiful.

Then we pulled out the big guns! Yes. We brought a sander to the hotel!!

We had a hankerin' to make this oh-so-cute craft that we saw on Pinterest. I used my trusty saw to cut the wood before I left and brought some paint and paper and other paraphernalia to get it all done.

We painted and laughed.

We sanded...and LAUGHED!

We mod podged AND LAUGHED!!

Then we let it all dry....over night.

In the morning we put the vinyl letters on and sat back to asses our genius.

We are such different women, it makes sense that our projects would turn out so differently. We had such an amazing time. There was so much more to the weekend than this....I will fill you in on that later. Let's just say that we laughed until we triggered Renae's asthma (more than once) and talked until we were hoarse. It was some much needed therapy. I love these girls.

Joy x 3 was born. More on that later. I hope you are able to find some joy in your life. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
3 comments:
you are crazy! too fun though--and the craft turned out very cute!
Ahhh, everyone needs a girlfriends weekend, good for you. Your projects turned out great.
I loved reliving the weekend through your post. Thank you so much for being my SISTER! You Rock!!
Post a Comment