Friday, March 16, 2012

Excuses

My New Year's Word (you know...to work on) this year is WHY NOT. I will admit to slipping in my resolve here and there. That dang inner critic has gotten in the way time and time again. I have prayed, I have cried....I have tried again. After all....WHY NOT. Just about the time I am going to give up, my loving Father in Heaven gives me a little perspective.....a little guidance. Today it was in the form of a blog post someone posted on Facebook (please read it). It was the push I needed to keep trying. I hope you get what you need today, my friends.....today and every day.

"It's not our circumstances that keep us from reaching our dreams. It's our excuses that keep us from reaching our dreams."

2 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE THIS!! Remember even when you aren't sure if you can, I KNOW YOU CAN!!!!!

Rochelleht said...

If we all mastered our weaknesses quickly, wouldn't life be boring? ;-) Yeah for you! Keep trying!