Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Ugly Duck

I found this little guy while I was standing in the check-outline at Good Will. I asked Jo if she thought I was crazy to like him. She said that he would be cute with some paint. So he came home with me.
She was right. He looks so much better with some paint!!
I put him here for a minute....but it just wasn't right.
Here we go. The perfect spot for my no-so-ugly friend.
I do love him now. He makes me smile.

7 comments:

the mom~ said...

I really like him too! Great new color choice too!

Teresa said...

You should start a new blog..."One man's trash is another man's treasure" and then showcase all your Goodwill transformations!!!

Kim said...

LOVE HIM! LOVE HIS ORANGE BOW! You should name him, his name should be somthing that symbolizes his strength, his wit, his strong will to survive even when others might not see his true beauty...hmmmm sounds a lot like the wonderful woman that made him whole! I LOVE YOU!

Kathleen said...

very springy :-)--and i agree, you should name him. but something funny, like irving.

Connie said...

Now why can't I find cute things like that? I absolutely love your GW find and what you did with it.

Nae said...

A total transformation! I like the change to the orange neck tie. Quite fashion forward of the not-ugly-duckie. Miss you!

Topper said...

Love the ugly duck!