Friday, May 11, 2012

The Best is Yet to Be

Time is flying by. I really don't know how we got here. It seems like just yesterday I was dropping this little squirt off in Mrs.Moysh's kindergarten class. One thing I know for sure....it's been quite a ride. 


My sweet girl, the only thing that will limit how high you climb will be fear. Never let fear hold you back. You are smart, funny, beautiful and strong. Never let anyone tell you that you aren't. I know this next step is scary and you are uncertain of the out come....But know this, you can do this. You can. There will be days that you doubt everything. When those days come, know that I will be there cheering you on. I got your back, boo. ((hahahaha)) I have loved you every second of your life, and before. I am your biggest fan and I am SO proud of the young woman you've become.  You are the embodiment of the best of what your Dad and I are. You are truly unstoppable. So spread your wings...learn to fly. This is your time.


All my love, forever, Mom

5 comments:

Nae said...

I am sobbing! JimiJo is a beautiful, accomplished woman with a wonderful future to look forward to. But as a momma, I feel your pain, Miss Lori. You and Jim have given her a wonderful foundation and a fabulous set of wings to fly HIGH! So very proud to be a witness to it all.

Kim said...

Crying..at work...can't breath...wailing now! How can this be? How can our Princess Pumba be ready to fly? She had the best teacher, so I am sure she will do great! I love you both and treasure every last moment I get to spend with you! HEY JO...COME LIVE WITH ME....PLEASE!!!! I love you to the moon and back!!

the mom~ said...

I can't read these kind of blog posts at work because then I just look like a crazy cryin' fool!!!
So happy and proud for Jo, so sad for mama. Hang in there Lori, I am NOT looking forward to these days!

Connie said...

A mother's heart is pure when it comes to her children and you my friend are one of the purest. I'll bet she is going to do great in life, how could she not when you have led the way? Enjoy your next phase of life watching your children bloom and grow. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

Rochelleht said...

WOW!!!! Are you really an empty nester already!? Is that possible?? What a beautiful, sweet letter. What an exciting place to be. Can't wait to hear about the future plans.

You rock, my friend. I am so proud of you and the amazing family you have raised. Thanks for the example. LOVE YOU!!!!