skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Fall
I went to MN for the weekend expecting to see all the reds and yellows and oranges of fall on the leaves. What I found was nothing. They have already lost their leaves. Sad for me. But when I came home I got to see this beauty in my back yard. Looks like Fall beat me home. I love the cooler temps (especially after the stinking hot summer we just had) and the beautiful colors. This tree never fails to deliver. Perfect way to end my perfect weekend. I got to spend lots of time with Jo. We had so much fun. We stayed up until 3:00 a.m. talking!! I have missed our conversations. She is such a good listener. My heart squeezes just thinking about it. Then I went to a yoga retreat with my friends HH and Nae and Salena. It was a great way to reconnect with each other. It was fun and funny all at the same time. I had such a wonderful weekend. I hope you did too!!
4 comments:
BEST.WEEKEND.EVER!!!! I wish I had stowed-away and gone home with you just so I could gaze at your tree. I love you. YOU are the BEST!!!!
the leaves sure are pretty right now! woohoo for fall!
Isn't it crazy how the leafs change at different times different places? In Utah (I hear) they are pretty much done. Here they are just starting. Of course, no one has trees here, and so the only trees are down by the river and they are all cottonwoods so really the only fall color we see here is yellow.
Fabulous weekend, indeed!
Post a Comment