Saturday, January 12, 2013

More Runners

I made some runners for Easter and Valentine's Day today. My sister Kim and her boss are big fans and wanted some cuteness to pretty up their spaces.
I found the Valentine's Day fabric at Mangelsen's here in Omaha.
It is more spendy, but their variety and quality are unmatched.
I do love the fabric department. I could spend all day matching up fabric for projects.
This one I am calling "The Accidental Runner". It isn't V-Day or Easter. I saw the orange and pink fabric and LOVED it!! I finally found something to go with it. I have someone special in mind for this one.
The pink buttons make me smile.
The Easter fabric I found at Hobby Lobby. They only had this one print that I liked. So I made two runners from it...
One has RicRac and the other has.....
Buttons!! I love them!!
So dang cute. The spring-y fabric I got for the back of this one makes me wish for spring. I love the colors in it.
This is what the buffet inside my front door looks like right now. True...a mini pry bar, a machete and a gun (and extra clip). I guess we are prepared for the inevitable zombie attack. I love that. 

1 comment:

Connie said...

Such cuteness happening at your house. Love all the fabric combinations and also love the plate with the love birds on the branch. A Silhouette project?

If you had intruders they might think twice about messing with you. You can never be too safe.