Monday, December 31, 2012

Natural Born (Zombie) Killer

Just like most folks in America, Jim is fascinated with Zombies. I blame it on that television program...Walking Dead. It keeps him entertained, so who am I to complain. When I saw this Man Crate, I knew exactly what Jim NEEDED for his birthday.
The premise behind Man Crates is no fluff. It's a gift for a man, why wrap it up all sissyfied? So it comes in a wooden crate with a little pry bar to open it. No paper or ribbon required.
There are many crates to chose from. I chose the Zombie Survival Crate. It is full of survival gear that babe loves.
My man is hard to buy for. How on earth am I going to pick out a gun? Now, I realize I sound like a commercial for Man Crates. Believe me, I'm not getting paid a dime (although I wouldn't turn it down, sounds like a sweet gig) to tell you about them.
It used to include Twinkies...but we all know what happened there.
This birthday boy is ready for action. Now all we need is WWZ (not that I'm an advocate for zombie violence) to begin. Are you ready??
You better be ready, my food storage is well protected...is yours ;)
Happiest of birthday wishes to my sweet husband. I love you, babe!! Thank you for EVERYTHING you do for me. You are my night in shinning armor and my protector in all things!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE this post!!! ManCrates look like just the ticket for some of the hard to buy for men in my life too! COOL!!!

Charlene said...

coolest gift ever!!!