Monday, December 17, 2012

Ornament Frenzie

This all started on Pinterest. This is the link where I got the idea. But instead of the foam wreath forms (because I couldn't ever find any) I used some round plastic thingies I found at Good Will for $3.99 for THE WHOLE BAG.
Here are the forms I used (you could even use shower curtain rings). I started with yarn balls. It makes it a zillion times easier to wrap the form a hundred gazillion times if you are working with a smaller amount of yarn.
Then a little embellishment and some ribbon (or bakers twine) and you are good to go. They are about 2 3/4 " from the outside edges.
I hope you are having a joyous Christmas season.

3 comments:

Rochelleht said...

You wild girl! I am always amazed by your talents and ambition. Those are awesome!

Connie said...

You are so clever and frugal I might add. That's a great way to use up old yarn too.

Nae said...

You are a wizard-genius!!