We went to visit Jo. We did our nails...Jim helped. We ate at Johnny's and saw HH and her hubby. We snuggled and watched Gillmore Girls. We laughed. We left. We cried.
We got to watch Jo care for her baby, Deek.
He is very pretty.
And he scoots right along.
But now we are home. I am loving my Christmas decorations this year. I really don't want to take them down.
My house seems empty without all the JOY.
Lots of reminders of my Mom. Lots of reasons to be thankful.
Mixing the old and the new makes me happy.
It's usually just the kitchen and living room that get decorated.
I have out the old favorite (and well loved) recipes for today.
And trying out a new one. Since it is just Jim and I, I made mini pies. We'll see how they turn out.
I hope you and yours are safe and happy. Merry Christmas friends!
We've Moved!
1 year ago












5 comments:
You don't fool me.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. You get an A++++++++++++++++++++ for all the effort that you put into it. YOU ARE AMAZING my sister-chick!!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family. I love looking at all your decorations.
I love to see how you have used Mom's stuff! I love your new project you made! I am thankful we got to see your sweet face this Holiday....even if I was frozen some of the time! HAHA! I love you!
i wouldn't want to take your decor down either! very cute :-). merry christmas!
I love all your decorations! How did the recipes turn out? The little pies look awesome!
Oh and glad you got to see your baby girl!
Post a Comment