skip to main |
skip to sidebar
December
So it's December again. You may or may not have noticed a lack of posts. I'm fine...I'm still here. I am enjoying the season and my collection of Nativities. I am praying that all of you are doing the same. Since I print this blog out and use it as a supplemental journal I just wanted a post that would explain my absence for a bit. I am going to sit this one out. December, I mean. It still hurts....this time of year. And I do find comfort in solitude. So my friends let me wish you the merriest of Christmases and pray that you are with your loved ones and that you are healthy and happy.
2 comments:
I'm sorry this is a tough month for you, my friend. Let me know if you need to just talk. I'm here :-).
Surround yourself with the memories and allow those treasures to lift you up. I love you!!
Post a Comment