I found this fabric while the girls and I shopped at the Hobby Lobby in Sioux Falls. I loved everything about it. I couldn't leave it. I tried. But every little thing about it spoke to me. I put yellow with it at first and then orange but ultimately the blue was just right.
I have been known to add fabric to my stash just because I loved it and let it sit for months (or even longer) but this had a purpose right away. I wanted a spring/summer runner for the book case in my entry. I can't even articulate the emotional response I have when I look at this fabric. I love it. I guess you probably figured that by now.
Have you ever had an emotional response to fabric or color combinations? Tell me I'm not alone here.....
We've Moved!
1 year ago



3 comments:
No of course you are not alone, I have had fabric call out my name. It says "Connie buy me, you know you will kick yourself if you don't". Anyone who crafts knows this is true ;o) By the way, I would have bought that fabric too if I saw it, it looks fabulous on your table.
OOOO I LOVE IT! I miss you today!
It IS very pretty. I love it, too! Good choice!
Post a Comment