Monday, April 8, 2013

After All That

So after the last week of reflection and healing I was feeling pretty good about today. Went to the gym. Been drinking my water. Staying out of the soda. FOUND A DEAD SQUIRREL IN THE TREE OUTSIDE MY WINDOW!!! Yeah. I was talking on the phone and all of a sudden I focused in on a peculiar spot. On further inspection I discovered it was a DEAD SQUIRREL looking at me.
It has shifted a bit in the wind (thank goodness???) and is no longer got his beady eye trained on my window. I am sorry I took down those dang blinds now. How do I ignore this freak show??
Oh Mylanta.....will the horrors never end???

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Ewwww!!!! I can so relate!!! In Feburary I brought in the tin snowman that resides on our front porch area and put him down next to the closet till I cleared it out enough to put him in. A few hours later I got him in and was grossed out to find a DEAD LIZARD sitting under where the snowman had been on my carpet!!!! Since Hubby was and would be at work for the next few hours, I had the lovely task of PICKING IT UP and disposing of it!!!! EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....all I can do is laugh!!! Why? Why do these fun things happen to you???

Kathleen said...

too funny. i've never heard of anything like that happening before! i miss seeing you, my sweet friend--i hope you're doing well!

the mom~ said...

JIMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

HAHAHAHA! I thought exactly what HH did! That's just to funny...sick...crazy...and just plain gross! Damn that Barton luck!