Monday, October 13, 2014

Random Photos From Last Week

These are just a few of the random photos we took during our fun last week. Michael is deciding he loves to sit at my "desk" and color. He prefers pen but I like getting out the crayons and coloring books. We have fun no matter where we color.
More coloring next to his other best buddy. These two are an unexpected pairing. I love it when they snuggle up together. Warms my heart.
And of course his very best buddy....I never have to ask her for help. She loves this little boy more than I ever thought possible. They are so funny together. 
This means, "No more selfies, Auntie!" And he is really good at letting us know what he wants. Not always with words...although that is coming along. He is a great communicator!!
Not to over load your cute allotment for the day, but here you go....OY!! This boy is the best thing to happen to this family in a very long time.
HH called me the other day. I was just chilling with Michael like we do every day. Nothing special....But she noted how happy I sounded. I had to do a quick analysis. Yes, I was happy. Content with my life even. Happier than I had felt in some time. This is a wonderful time in my life. In order to show gratitude for this blessing I will be happy....joyful might be a better word. I love where I am and what I do. Finally!!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

He is so cute! I love his smile! I would be happy too!!

Heather said...

Eyes leaking. You DO sound happy when I talk to you and THAT makes me happy too!