My little buddy loves to be read to. He has a few favorites but will bring over all of his books at some point during our day. I love this time we are getting to spend together. It fills my heart and makes me happy.
He is loving the rocking horse that was his daddy's when he was small. He is growing so fast. It amazes me to see the changes in him every day. He is liking having his own room in their new apartment too. It is so fun to be this close to where they live. I couldn't ask for more!!
We had some family pictures taken last month. We even got some good selfies too. I will post my favorite shots next post. There were so many good ones. Everyone cooperated. It was short and sweet. It made this mama happy.
Jim doesn't do selfies as a general rule...but for Jo he let his rule slide. He loves spending time with her. I can't say I blame him. She is pretty fantastic. We got pretty lucky in the kid department. Both our kids are rock stars!!

2 comments:
WOW! That selfie of Jim and Jo is the closest I have EVER seen Jim come to smiling in a photo! That is impressive! WTG Jo!!! I love and miss you all and appreciate seeing your faces.....even if is only on my computer screen.
Oh my goodness! I need to check blogs more, I have missed some good pics of you guys! Love it!
Post a Comment