Friday, September 25, 2015

Antelope Island

We loaded up the kids and headed out to Antelope Island one day of their visit. Oh, we love riding in the car!!
My little buddy is such a champ. Give him a train and ball, some snacks and a sippy cup and he is good to go!! He likes to look out the window or play a game with the person sitting next to him.
The girls in the back found ways to occupy their time. 
Michael had never seen a buffalo before....come to think of it, I don't think Theresa had either. Both were impressed. 
The girls thought the lake was pretty. Not as pretty as them!! I can't believe my baby has grown up. It's a strange thing, for sure.
More of my Jo. Cutie.
We took a family pic with the timer on Kevin's camera...but it might be a while until I get a copy of it to post. It turned out pretty good.
Last but not least, me and Michael. We had such a good time being with the kids again. I cannot wait until this becomes a more regular situation. I miss them most dreadfully. 

No comments: