I think it's funny that Michael liked this. The Merry-Go-Round left him clinging to his dad...but real horses, no problem!!
I wish I had taken a picture of what we were watching. PIGS!! Yep, buddy is a fan. We watched them walking around the judging arena with their owners. Michael could have stayed for hours.
More of the horse-in-a-circle ride. These poor pony's must have been very naughty to end up here in pony purgatory!!
Oddly enough we ran into Joan and Bob Bijorn (some our favorite neighbors in Rigby)!! I was so excited to see them, and at the fair of all places!! They look pretty good for a couple old timers. They have since stopped at our house on the way to one of their doctor appointments. I hope they are able to do that more.
On the way home there were wrecks on both sides of the freeway. One was a semi hauling beehives. The driver leaned over to grab something and hit a concrete barrier. The air was thick with bees. There were a few beekeepers walking through the ruins. We were sad for all the bees.
The air had a yellow cast to it and we could hear the buzzing from inside the car. The dead bees along the side of the road made us sad.
This is the second wreck like this in Idaho in September. It was a bad month for bees!!
We wore this little guy out. He slept the whole two and a half hours home. I think he had a good time. I know we did.
Bye for now!!



1 comment:
This is sad for the bees. I love your little buddy so much! He is just darling!!! (and pony purgatory....haha!) I love and miss you so much!!!!
Post a Comment