Here is a quick post about our trip to the middle of nowhere. It was a long drive (4 hours....2 of them being on a dirt road) It was beautiful...in a desert-y sort of way. Hot and dry and brown too.
"We" dug around hoping to find a geode or two. Jim dug and dug.
And I very quickly lost interest. Sorry babe. It was hot. And boring. Because contrary to the info Jim had been given you don't really just walk around and pick them up. Not really. And someone might have said the word rattlesnake. Sort of killed it for me.
This is me being bored. I was "digging". Can't you tell??
This is actually what the digging looked like and who was doing it.
Squirrel!! Just kidding. It was a wild horse. There was a pretty big herd out there. They were fun to watch (as we were driving out of there!!).
These are some of our findings. Some were cast-offs that other rock hounds didn't want. LOL...I'm not really referring to myself as a rock hound. I just wanted to clarify that. They are pretty and all that...but now what?
I don't know if we will go back out there or not. We are finding lots of adventure here in Utah. It's fun to be back in a place that has public land to explore.
We've Moved!
1 year ago

1 comment:
So, I was totally thinking that this would be a fun activity to do with the kids. Yeah, maybe not! Unless Jim wants to take 3 crazy....never mind, I don't think he would ever want to see us again ;) Fun pictures!
Post a Comment