Fair warning, there are a lot of pictures in this post. Here are a few of the pictures we had taken while the kids were here. I love the way they turned out!!
Ashlee Parkinson took them for us. She has been friends with the kids since Kevin was in kindergarten. She caught a few great pictures!
I really like this one. The light is stunning.Oh...and the people look nice!
All this boy wanted to do was feed the "cack cacks". Goodness, he was determined!!
I love these two. Together they are the perfect pair!!
These two best friends are stinking cute!!!
My kids are my heart. Everyone knows that. What most people don't know is that they are my friends too. I am so proud of them and the people they are.
And then there is this guy. He is my knight in shining armor. He is my perfect match. I am one lucky girl!!
Can you believe the cuteness of this sad little face! He just wanted to feed the ducks. No pictures for him!!
This is my favorite shot. Can you believe that sad face turned into this cheeseball??!??! He is hilarious!!
And one more of this cute couple. I got very lucky when Kevin chose Abby. She is so perfect for our family. We love her to the moon and back!!
Thanks Ashlee!! We love these photos!!
We've Moved!
1 year ago












3 comments:
Gorgeous family Lori. Your husband reminds me of my hubby in his younger days, he used to have red hair about the color of you husbands but with the years it has turned mostly white. People can't believe he has red hair, they think it was strawberry blond. The freckles are a dead giveaway though.
Love seeing posts of you and your cute little family.
She's lucky to marry into your family! I wish I had a mil like you!!! You guys are so cute! I love the pictures!
I love seeing all your family pictures. That grandson just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Post a Comment