skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Cook Off Prizes
I wish I had taken some before pictures (I can tell it's been a while since I did a project like this!!). I was asked to come up with prizes for the chili cook off our ward is having at our Fall Festival this week. I went to Deseret Industries and hit the jackpot! Three plaques that I spray painted black. I used my dusty vinyl cutter and cut some plaque filler....
Then I glued spoons on to represent the places (the bigger the spoon, the better the place).
They turned out better than I imagined (which doesn't happen very often AT ALL).
And the rusty ladle goes to..........
2 comments:
I just got caught up on all your blogging! Good job Shrub! I loved every post! The family pics are so cute! I love that you chronicled the demise of the bees! HAHA! I love you, and hope you know you are fabulous!
I love this! And I love YOU!
Post a Comment